Biological Wastewater Treatment Systems
Over 63,000 satisfied wastewater treatment customers worldwide
Old Technology Solutions to Wastewater Problems
- Foul odors throughout wastewater treatment plant due to high levels of hydrogen
- High BOD, COD, TSS and FOG effluent readings are causing fines and surcharges in
- Sludge buildup in wastewater treatment plant (WTP), requiring frequent sludge removal
- Variable production schedule which can stress the WTP, causing inefficiencies in
Today’s Advanced Technology Solution
- Flocculation Products are expensive and produce lots of solids (scum) for disposal
- Spore/Powder Bacteria are not cost effective and use the wrong type of bacteria
- Excessive Aerations are an expensive process for oxidizing organic wastes
- Filtration is expensive to maintain and hard to monitor
The BioAmp™ Delivery Systems are the perfect union of microbiology and engineering.
Chemsearch offers two patented solutions to provide just in-time delivery of active
bacteria…incubated to meet your unique wastewater system needs.
The original stainless steel delivery system. Delivers more than five 200-litre
drums of bacterial product every 24 hours.
Our climate controlled, indoor/outdoor delivery system. Delivers more than five
200-litre drums of bacterial product every 24 hours.
Live bacteria are fastidious and ready to eat up organic waste as soon as they enter
the wastewater treatment plant. FreeFlow™ contains five different types of
bacteria that break down the organic waste and convert it into water and CO2, and
in turn, generate more bacteria. FreeFlow™ actually helps create a balance
of digesters, which leads to less sludge buildup.
FreeFlow™ will eliminate:
- Eliminate the need for excessive aeration
- Eliminate foul odors in the wastewater treatment plant
- Help the facility to meet effluent parameters (BOD, COD, TSS & FOG)
Results with BioAmp™ Stainless Steel and BioAmp™ 750 CCU
Balancing Tank Before
Balancing tank prior to sequential batch Reactors (SBR)- showing heavy FOG accumulation.
Balancing Tank After
Shows removal of FOG accumulation using the BioAmp™ System less organic load
in the SBR.
Aerated Lagoon Before
Aerated lagoon with red wastewater, indicating failing BOD/COD parameters.
Aerated Lagoon After
Intermittent aeration curtailment every 4 hours – resulting in 50% reduction in
Settling Tank Before
Settling tank before using BioAmp™ system.
Settling Tank After
Use of BioAmp™ System resulted in 60% saving on aeration cost.